Friday, August 29, 2014

Vince Would Rather Barter Than Beg

Here's Vincent's response to the initial blog asking for help:

There's a reason there's not a crowd funding site page made for this cause. I'd rather barter for donations than to beg for them.
Once my driver's license is restored, I can drive myself to locations and, in exchange for your help, I can then help you out with a do-it-yourself project or something else you'd like to do that you need a companion for. The amount of assistance would be comparable to the donation, and you'd hafta cover gas expenses; but it's still a great deal and an awesome thing to have in your pocket when you need it: (that being) Some time with an authentic, real handyman who can help you with painting or landscaping or automotive and small equipment repairs and more.

For those who'd rather barter for lessons, I can teach you how to play lead guitar better than your competition and write leads from minor blues scales, freestyle, on the fly.

If you'd rather have help in some alternative way, I'm quite adept at making and producing videos (and I'm unshockable, as long as it's legal and nothing is harmed in the process).

I used to have horses as a kid, if you need farm help.

I have a strong work ethic and I prefer to do quality work.

I've held jobs as a painter, delivery driver, auto mechanic, truck mechanic, grounds crew member, landscaper, pool cleaner, general office worker, file clerk, hi-lo driver, machine builder, security guard, forklift mechanic, maintenance man, subcontractor, supervisor, golf course equipment mechanic, and various food service positions; for some background on my experience and abilities we can tap into. I've also done a lot of stuff in various forms of the entertainment industry that doesn't go into traditional work resume`s.

I haven't had a license since I was 18 years old. That was 32 years ago. I've been deprived of the independence other men can take for granted for my entire adult life. Then it's like a slap in my face that I still cannot get my license back while illegal immigrants are being given driver's licenses. I deserved to lose my license for a period of 4-7 years. That was a fair punishment for my retarded indiscretions of my youth. But the Driver's License Appeal Division (or Assessment Division or whatever it is they call themselves now) failed to afford me due diligence in my license restoration and has been sitting on it with a hold all of this time. I fulfilled their obligations to attend AA for a year, 4 times over, having attended it for 2 years to complete probation, twice. Even then, it was a violation of my rights because it goes against my religious beliefs to lie and claim that I'm powerless over something that I am NOT powerless over. I'm powerless over fudgesicles and homemade fudge; not alcohol nor drugs. I actually have an aversion to alcohol (physically); meaning that I cannot drink the hard stuff (at all) and have to force down a beer or 2 when being social with someone in drinking situations. I despise chemical drug use, on all levels, and never indulge in that. So to require me to attend AA or NA, NOW, over drinking as a kid is retarded and an abuse of power. The offenses that caused the corrupt judge to refer my license to that dinosaur agency in the first place happened while I was 17 and 18 years old, still a kid; the stereotypical retarded partyer with the car to transport the best friends that money, a ride, and grass can acquire.

So my hardship appeal is just that: I cannot reclaim my manhood or independence or give my wife the clean separation she wants as long as she's the only one who can transport me to the doctor and other places that I need to go. To free her up from that lifestyle of being my driver, my life got closed down. I'm never going to become a productive member of society again with my balls cut-off like this. 32 years is a long time to have people driving you around all the time. There were a few times that I drove on suspended. But I got caught at least once for every 3 times I drove. I completely stopped driving, years ago, thinking that justice would eventually prevail and the dinosaur agency bitches who refuse to do their jobs would grow a conscience and take the hold off of my license...But nope, no such luck. Gotta take it to court, after all this time. They don't even realize that they should be ashamed of themselves for this.

My wife found an attorney who'll start the hardship appeal for me for a reasonable rate and we're hoping that we'll be able to continue in the direction we're going.

So, you'll hafta wait until I walk it out in court for me to be able to reciprocate whatever help you can afford; but I'm honorable and good to show my gratitude when the option is available.

You can donate via snail mail at:

Vincent Ciofani
POB 105
Grayling, MI 49738

or with a site donation (all site donations are going to this battle)




from his response blog at http://bartering4liberation.blogspot.com/ 

.

Total Pageviews